September 16, 2021; 11:00 am
Lunch & Conversation at Lewes Yacht Club
Celebrate your right to age in place safely and securely. Springpoint Choice is the premier membership program for healthy, active adults, ages 55 and older, who want to control their future healthcare without having to move. Join us and learn more about how you can protect yourself from escalating long-term care costs and ensure first-class senior care if needed.
- Plan for long-term care that enables you to remain in your own home for as long as possible.
- Avoid being a burden to your loved ones regarding your long-term care needs.
- Have a personal care navigator secure and manage long-term care services, from home health aides to live-in services.
- Access numerous social and wellness programs and amenities at Springpoint’s eight Life Plan Communities in New Jersey and Delaware.
- Access quality long-term care, if needed, including assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing care, at any of Springpoint’s Life Plan Communities.
- Preserve and protect your financial assets; there are membership plans available to help cover the costs of services when needed.
Attend our informative lunch session at Lewes Yacht Club to discover how Springpoint Choice can help you preserve your independence, right in your own home. We look forward to seeing you! RSVP by September 12 to 866-843-6404.